I am super excited to announce the relaunch of my Youtube Channel, PonchTV. I started my original Youtube Channel in 2013 when I started Ponch Cosmetics. However, I was never very comfortable in my videos so I only posted a few videos and then I stopped. I eventually chose to blog instead.
Well, I am elated to disclose that at the beginning of this year, I decided to try my luck with video again. I discovered that Youtube is one of the best ways to connect my message with my audience. It is only second to Google as an online search engine. That means that as a business owner, there is a tremendous opportunity for growing a brand online.
If you like to watch videos online, but you’re somewhat disinclined to subscribe or follow new channels that are not as popular, then I am going to give you five great reasons why you should watch PonchTV. I truly believe that I will be able to add more value via video. Therefore, I would like to answer any questions that you might have about my channel. Here are my top five reasons why you should watch and ultimately subscribe:
- Get to know me. Youtube is the best way to meet someone without actually meeting them in person. If you’re an introvert with a strong passion for skincare and beauty, then you get to watch all of my videos about my many skin care solutions without having to actually get out to meet me. Trust me, I get it! I’m an introverted extrovert if that makes any sense. I love meeting people, but I hate going out. In business, you can’t make it unless you deal with people so I have to force myself to go out sometimes. Youtube allows me to get out without actually getting out. We can become friends online and avoid any awkward encounters. If this describes you, then I think you should follow. We just might be kindred spirits. Plus, I think I talk about the industry in such a relatable way that if you have any interest at all, then my channel is just right for you.
- Event updates. Even though I don’t like to get out, my business forces me to from time to time. In this industry, travel is necessary to learn and grow. I typically attend many beauty events to stay informed of any new products hitting the market. I have not attended BeautyCon yet, but it is next on my agenda. I have attended various other events and conferences. If you’re a beauty addict like myself who has never attended, then the entire experience would be like we are attending together. If you have attended any of the events that I mention, then we can discuss your thoughts about the event to see if we had similar experiences. Occasionally, I host events in different cities or set up booths at different conferences. You have an opportunity to be the first to know when I host or attend my events.
- Product hauls/reviews. If you have gotten this far with this blog post, then you’re probably a product junkie like me. I can’t lie. I have a problem! I am skincare obsessed. I also love makeup. I don’t feel one bit of embarrassment about it. If you like to be informed about new products or even old products, then you should watch my channel. I will be reviewing new and old products and exposing everything in my arsenal with hauls. If this sounds like fun to you, then you need to tune in to my channel.
- Tutorials. I can’t lie tutorials aren’t really my thing, but my followers love them so I have had to do them to appease my followers. If you want me to be your muse before you try a particular product, then that’s a great reason to watch. I will go before you and make sure that all is well with a product for you so that you know whether you should smash (buy) or pass (walk away).
- Results. Finally, the one thing that I am certain about with my skincare choices is that I get results. I have been studying skincare products since I was about 16 years old (going through puberty and acne). I am forty-five now and I can honestly say that I have had visible results. If you’re struggling with skin issues, then you should watch so that we can tackle your problem together. I can help you. As a matter of fact, I want to help you because GREAT SKIN MATTERS! If you’re up for the challenge, then you should go subscribe to PonchTV today! Here’s the link to the channel www.youtube.com/c/PonchTV!
If you liked this blog post, then you should also check out Top 5 Summer Beauty Goals.